EU Students


Admission to Italian Universities is possible only if the student holds a Diploma di scuola secondaria superiore ("A" Levels/Higher School Certificate) gained after 5 years at a high school, or a recognized School Certificate gained abroad.

In most cases, a test to ascertain the student's initial level of competences is compulsory.

Foreign students or Italians arriving from secondary school studies abroad are admitted once their qualifications have been judged suitable.
Enrolment is open at all public Universities, except for the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science and at "Libere Università", but some courses have a quota.

EU and Non-EU Country Students resident in Italy (not on Exchange Programmes)

Future students EU Country and Non-EU Country resident in Italy wishing to pre-enroll or enroll at:

  • Bachelor Degree Course and and at 5 Years Master Degree Course taught in Italian

should follow the same admission rules and deadlines of Italian students. Read the step-by-step guide to enroll in UniBg!

A limited number of places are available for foreign students not enrolled in Exchange Programmes.


  • Master Degree Course 

If you are a graduate or graduate by 30th April 2021, you can pre-apply through the portal:

1st call from 24th 2021 February to 1st March 2021 (reserved to courses af free access)

2nd call from 8th March 2021 to 26th March 2021