Regional tax, comprehensive contribution or other contribution refunds will be made out exclusively through bank transfer. The due amounts will be credited on the personal university card. If you have not yet requested your university card, we suggest you contact the Tax Office via Ticket to receive instructions on how to communicate an alternative IBAN.

It is not possible to issue payments on bank accounts in parents or other people’s name.