Line 1 – departing from Upper Town of Bergamo (Colle Aperto) every 15' and running through Viale delle Mura, Porta S. Agostino, Viale Vittorio Emanuele, Porta Nuova, the bus then branches off into the restricted lanes at the station and the ones headed towards Torre de' Roveri (A), Scanzo (B), Grassobbio (C), Bergamo airport and back.
Line 3 – departing from Bergamo Hostel, driving along Viale Giulio Cesare until the stadium, where it turns into Via Crescenzi, Via Baioni, Via Maironi da Ponte, Porta S. Lorenzo, Via della Fara, Viale delle Mura, Via S. Giacomo with terminal station in Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe (funicular station), and then continues from Via Porta Dipinta. For the interchange, we recommend the stadium parking lot.
Funicular - connecting Viale Vittorio Emanuele to Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe (in connection with Line 1).
Built on a vast plot of land previously occupied by old buildings, this palace was designed in 1615 by the Venetian architect Vincenzo Scamozzi on behalf of knight Bartolomeo Fino, who belonged to a family that had been living in the city since 1555. The palace changed ownership several times between the Fini and Carrara Benaglio families during the 16th century. In 1671 it was taken over by the Colleoni family and in 1754 by the Roncalli family, who commissioned the neoclassical renovation of the building to architect Francesco Lucchini. Then came the Rota family’s turn, after them the Quattrini family, and finally the Terzi family from Sant'Agata. The noble palace was purchased by the Municipality of Bergamo in 1960 and transformed into the Artistic High School, while in the Seventies urgent restoration works led the building to host the Faculty of Foreign Languages. Even nowadays, as you cross the threshold in Via Salvecchio, you can still recognize three distinct manufacturing units: the facade with the octagonal vaulted vestibule and the rectangular courtyard with a pincer-shaped staircase are part of the neoclassical operation; the medieval buildings in the north-west which belonged to the Colleoni until the nineteenth century; and the northern area on Via San Salvatore purchased in the last century by the Municipality.