Insurance information

The students regularly enrolled to the University of Bergamo who are on international mobility programs will keep the same insurance coverage they have in Italy for personal injury and third-party damages during the whole period of mobility.

However, they must arrange at their own expense for a travel and health insurance coverage (including temporary or permanent disability, serious diseases and repatriation of remains in case of death).

Students staying in EU countries and in the three Countries of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) will have to bring their European Health Insurance Card (T.E.A.M.). For non-EU countries (for example Turkey) a private insurance policy is required.