EU Students


Admission to Italian Universities is possible only if the student holds a Diploma di scuola secondaria superiore ("A" Levels/Higher School Certificate) gained after 5 years at a high school, or a recognized School Certificate gained abroad. In most cases, a test to ascertain the student's initial level of competences is compulsory.

Foreign students or Italians arriving from secondary school studies abroad are admitted once their qualifications have been judged suitable. Enrolment is open at all public Universities, except for the Faculties of Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science and at "Libere Università", but some courses have a quota.


EU and Non-EU Country Studentes residents in Italy (not on Exchange Programmes)

Future students EU Country and Non-EU Country residents in Italy wishing to pre-enroll or enroll at 

  • Bachelor Degree Course and and at 5 Years Master Degree Course taught in Italian
  • Master Degree Course taught in italian and Master Degree Courses taught in english deadlines 

should follow the same admission rules and deadlines of Italian students. 

In order to receive complete information about deadline and enrolment process and to submit their documents of studies and Information and opening hours contact Students' Office  

A limited number of places are available for foreign students not enrolled in Exchange Programmes.