Students with residence and income abroad

If you belong to a family group living abroad or you are entitled to an income source abroad, you will not be able to certify your economic position through an ISEE certification issued by INPS, if not for the part of income or patrimony held in Italy. In this case you must apply for the issue of an ISEEU equivalent at an established CAAF in agreement with University of Bergamo. You can find reference of these centers in the “Guida alla richiesta e alla presentazione della certificazione ISEEU/Guide for ISEEU certification request and submission a.y. 2019-2020”, in the "Guides, regulations and announcements" section.
These students with foreign qualification must anyway correspond a minimum comprehensive contribution amount of € 400,00.