Line 1 – departing from Upper Town of Bergamo (Colle Aperto) every 15' and running through Viale delle Mura, Porta S. Agostino, Viale Vittorio Emanuele, Porta Nuova. The bus then branches off into the restricted lanes at the station and the ones headed towards Torre de' Roveri (A), Scanzo (B), Grassobbio (C), Bergamo airport and back.
Line 3 – departing from Bergamo Hostel, driving along Viale Giulio Cesare until the stadium, where it turns into Via Crescenzi, Via Baioni, Via Maironi da Ponte, Porta S. Lorenzo, Via della Fara, Viale delle Mura, Via S. Giacomo with terminal station in Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe (funicular station), and then continues from Via Porta Dipinta. For the interchange, we recommend the stadium parking lot.
Funicular - connecting Viale Vittorio Emanuele to Piazza Mercato delle Scarpe (in connection with Line 1).
In 1893, Professor Angelo Baroni of Clusone purchased a tavern and some land adjacent to some porticoes from the Maffei family to design a building fit to host elementary schools, which were finished as soon as 1902. In 1918 the boarding school was purchased by the RR Suore Industriali of Bergamo, who in 1925 began construction to expand the building in height along the Via Noca and downstream of the property up to the building that today overlooks Via San Tomaso: the works were driven by the need to adapt the hygienic and sanitary conditions to current standards, as well as by an increase in the number of guests. During the Second World War, the premises were confiscated turn the building into a political prison (Betty Ambiveri was one of the prisoners), but at the end of the conflict the boarding school was immediately reopened: it soon became clear that there was a need for a general restoration of the facilities. The restoration of the buildings took place from 1950 onwards and resulted in the construction of three sports fields, a new church, as well as in the renovation of facilities and equipment and to the complete replacement of all office and dormitory furniture. In 2002 the property was purchased by the Province of Bergamo to be used as a university campus.