UniBg students who intend to attend courses and take the related exams in non-EU countries may choose among the following universities:
- University of South Australia (Adelaide, Australia)
- University of Technology - UTS (Sydney, Australia)
- Universidade Tecnologica Federal do Paraná (Curitiba, Brasile)
- Pontificia Universidade Catòlica do Paraná – PUCPR (Curitiba, Brasile)
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul (Porto Alegre, Brasile)
- Chongqing University (Chongqing, Cina)
- Dalian University of Foreign Languages (Dalian, Cina)
- Nanjing Normal University (Nanjing, Cina)
- Peking University HSBC Business School (Shenzhen, Cina)
- Xi'An Jiaotong Liverpool University (Suzhou, Cina)
- Inha University (Incheon, Corea del sud)
- Ritsumeikan University College (Kyoto, Giappone)
- CETYS Universidad (Mexicali, B.C., Messico)
- National Research University Higher School of Economics (Nizhny Novgorod e S. Pietroburgo - Russia)
- Pushkin Leningrad State University (S. Pietroburgo, Russia)
- Ural National Federal University (Ekaterinburg, Russia)
- Colorado State University Pueblo (Pueblo CO, U.S.A.)
- Fairleigh Dickinson University - FDU (Madison NJ, U.S.A.)
- University of Missouri (Columbia, U.S.A.)
- Wayne State University (Detroit, U.S.A.)
The University specifies in the relevant calls the amount of the grants for the selected students who take part in the mobility program with a good score. The amounts and requirements for being awarded the grants as well as the payment timing are specified in each call.
The students entitled to it will receive an additional grant for international mobility: students may compete to be awarded this grant taking part in the specific call of the Service for the Right to Education.
The details of each call will be published in the section ANNOUNCEMENTS of this webpage and posted on the bulletin boards.